the series continues...

I'm still working on this flower series, in between being pressured into covering extra classes, having new windows put in at home and feeling totally exhausted!

This one is about 14x16 inches on canvas. I used acrylic inks - something I'd never used before and loved. I'll definitely be using them again ..... tomorrow I hope :)

It was finished off with some acrylic paint then oil paint in places (more covering power) and a little drawing with a pearlescent blue Sennelier oil pastel .

This one was started in the workshop I did last week. It was great fun and was really refreshing - pure experiment and no pressure.

Comments

Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Making A Mark said…
This is really great Vivien

Those acrylic inks sound interesting as well - can you show us on the blog - I'm not familiar with them.

Popular posts from this blog

The Eye, Urban/Rural exhibition

playing with watercolours and coloured pencils

Hedges silhouetted agains the snow, winter light: watercolour and Derwent tinted charcoal pencils in Stillmand and Birn Beta Hardback sketchbook